Is a new bar in Derry city centre that will be serving a wide range of beers, cocktails and spirits as well as fine teas, coffees and food. Our aim is to provide outstanding service for diners and drinkers alike while retaining a traditional pub atmosphere. The focus on using the best quality produce and ingredients we can source is vital, and we are looking for like minded passionate individuals to join our team. Our aim is to ensure a friendly, warm and welcome atmosphere at all times for our customers.
If you would like to apply for any of the following jobs, please read more below and fill in the application form in the link at the bottom.
Successful candidates will receive on the job training and career development opportunities where available. We can offer a great working environment, competitive pay, staff benefits and the opportunity to develop your skills.
Pastry chef/qualified baker
- Must have a passion for good quality food and attention to detail is a must.
- n artistic flair for creating beautifully presented delicious dishes within time strictures.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in bread making, cakes, scones and desserts from scratch.
- This role may require early starts so candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- revious experience in a similar role is essential.
Chef de partie
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate chef de partie to join our team. You will maintain high standards of quality of food, cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the position. You will report to the head chef, and the ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
The role requires a keen interest in good quality food, attention to detail and a flair for presenting dishes beautifully and within time strictures.